…who today turned 19 years old. I could not be more proud.
Hey Arconati Family, Happy New Year 2018!
This is a quick administrative post to let you know that it is my intention to bring back much of the birthday, anniversary and well-wishes event postings this year. We’ve missed these way too often and at some point stopped entirely, but I have a renewed inspiration to make those happen with regularity this year. If you would like someone’s birthday or event to be included, please feel free to comment here or contact me more directly. Thanks!
Mark your calendars for Sunday, July 31st 2016!
The time is almost here for the Arconati Family Reunion. You may have already received a forwarded email, but if not here is your invitation and the relevant text from the email that Vince wrote.
I am writing on behalf of the South County Arconati family. The Arconati family reunion will be held on July 31, 2016 at Suson Park in South St. Louis County. The hours are from 11:00 AM until dark. It will be at the main pavilion by the lake. I have attached a link to the park website.
You can get all the information on the park and directions from the site. We have had the reunion there in the past so most of you are already familiar with the park. I would like to gather everyone’s email address as they tend not change as much as phone numbers and addresses. We can try to gather the rest at the reunion in July. Hopefully we can get an all-inclusive list of emails so we can stay in touch.
Be sure to pass along the invite to the family members in your chain. We are getting close to the date. See everyone in a few weeks!
The following information came in the mail this week.
Arconati Family Reunion
Join us all on Sunday, August 26, 2012. We will gather anytime after 12:00 at Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles, Missouri.
We will be located in Shelter #1 which has direct access to the playground, restrooms and the swimming pool. The shelter also provides electricity.
What to Bring
- Chairs (if you don’t want to sit at the picnic table)
- Dinner for your family
- Drinks and/or Refreshments
- Swimming Suits (if anyone wants to swim, the cost is $6 for kids and $7 for adults)
- Photos to be shared if you have some you would like to share
- Info to catch everyone up
From Hwy 70, take the Cave Springs exit, turn left, follow straight onto Muegge Road. The part will be on your right, approximately 1.5 miles from 70.
From 270 take the 364/Page exit into St. Charles. Take the Muegee Road exit and follow straight through to the 3rd stoplight and turn left into the park.
Who to call with questions?Patti (Hume) Dersch or Lynn Marie Gibbons*
[*Numbers removed for privacy. If you need to contact them with questions and did not receive the letter, please leave a comment below with your email and their information will be passed along to you.]
It’s kinda silly saying “Happy Birthday to me” but there you go. My dad sent me the following details about February 22nd:
Today is George Washington’s birthday.
- Drew Barrymore
- Frederic-Francois Chopin 1810
- Robert Baden-Powell 1857
- Edna St. Vincent Millay 1892
- Robert Young 1907
- Edward M. Kennedy 1932
- Jonathan Demme 1944
A N D
JIM ARCONATI 1976
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !
Also on Feb. 22:
- Frank Winfield Woolworth opened his first “Five Cent Store” in Utica, New York.
- Calvin Coolidge made the first presidential radio broadcast from the White House.
- Elvis Presley entered the music charts for the first time with “Heartbreak Hotel.”
- The Beatles formed their Northern Music Publishing Company.
- Filming for the Beatles’ second movie, “HELP!” began in the Bahamas.
- MTV aired 22 hours of the Monkees TV episodes in celebration of their 20th anniversary as a group.
This was a pretty interesting list. Thanks dad!
Born today at 4:24pm to Jonathan Arconati and Kelly Stumm-Arconati, weighing in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces, welcome Sophia Louise Arconati.
TWO!! Getting bigger every day…
Have a safe and happy new year!