There will be a reunion this summer. News and details will be posted as soon as they are available.
The 2014 Arconati Family Reunion is coming up and it is coming up FAST! You may have already received the flyer in the mail but if not, here it is along with a downloadable PDF version with the relevant details. Can’t see the image? Scroll down for a transcript.
Don’t Miss It!!
Arconati Family Reunion
Sunday, September 14th, 2014
Bring your own food & drinks.Spencer Creek Park
Pavilion L (Back)
200 Sutters Mill Rd.
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
Time: 1:00pm until 5:00pm
Questions? Contact: Jim Arconati
Games start at 2:00pm. Group photo at 2:30pm. Remember to bring your old photos.
I know that I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!
The following information came in the mail this week.
Arconati Family Reunion
Join us all on Sunday, August 26, 2012. We will gather anytime after 12:00 at Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles, Missouri.
We will be located in Shelter #1 which has direct access to the playground, restrooms and the swimming pool. The shelter also provides electricity.
What to Bring
- Chairs (if you don’t want to sit at the picnic table)
- Dinner for your family
- Drinks and/or Refreshments
- Swimming Suits (if anyone wants to swim, the cost is $6 for kids and $7 for adults)
- Photos to be shared if you have some you would like to share
- Info to catch everyone up
From Hwy 70, take the Cave Springs exit, turn left, follow straight onto Muegge Road. The part will be on your right, approximately 1.5 miles from 70.
From 270 take the 364/Page exit into St. Charles. Take the Muegee Road exit and follow straight through to the 3rd stoplight and turn left into the park.
Who to call with questions?Patti (Hume) Dersch or Lynn Marie Gibbons*
[*Numbers removed for privacy. If you need to contact them with questions and did not receive the letter, please leave a comment below with your email and their information will be passed along to you.]
The reunion was a big success and a big thank you from me to Linda and Joe Filla for planning it. My wife Lisa was very happy to share the photos and documents that she has been able to gather from Ancestry.com, and my plan is to make those available RIGHT HERE on this site as soon as possible, most likely in the next week. My Dad was also very touched by everyone’s interest in the photos that he’s taken both this year and previous years.
Here is the information I received in the mail regarding the Arconati Family Reunion. I’ve added relevant links to maps and some other stuff I could find regarding the park.
- Sunday, August 15th, 2010, 12:00noon – 5:00pm
- Creve Coeur County Park
Taco Bell Shelter (Lakeside) – Map
2348 Creve Coeur Mill Road
St. Louis, MO 63146
- WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT THE PARK?
- [Here is more information direct from St. Louis County Parks and Recreation, that does seem to indicate there are outlets.]
- Covered pavilion, no electrical outlets
- Barbeque pit
- Restrooms – reasonably close
- Sand volleyball court
- Fishing, with valid MO fishing license
- Hiking, biking, rollerblading trails
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Please provide food and drinks for your family.
As the Arconati Family continues to grow, it is hard to keep track of everyone’s current address, so please pass this information along to any of your immediate family who did not get this note.
Questions, please call Linda or Joe Filla at 314-382-9724-home, 314-434-2300-work.
Can’t wait to see everyone!
I also found this link on TheCabinet.com’s Dark Destinations pages regarding the legend surrounding the lake and park as well as the waterfall near where we will be having the reunion. This is going to be fun! We will see you there.
It’s kinda silly saying “Happy Birthday to me” but there you go. My dad sent me the following details about February 22nd:
Today is George Washington’s birthday.
- Drew Barrymore
- Frederic-Francois Chopin 1810
- Robert Baden-Powell 1857
- Edna St. Vincent Millay 1892
- Robert Young 1907
- Edward M. Kennedy 1932
- Jonathan Demme 1944
A N D
JIM ARCONATI 1976
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !
Also on Feb. 22:
- Frank Winfield Woolworth opened his first “Five Cent Store” in Utica, New York.
- Calvin Coolidge made the first presidential radio broadcast from the White House.
- Elvis Presley entered the music charts for the first time with “Heartbreak Hotel.”
- The Beatles formed their Northern Music Publishing Company.
- Filming for the Beatles’ second movie, “HELP!” began in the Bahamas.
- MTV aired 22 hours of the Monkees TV episodes in celebration of their 20th anniversary as a group.
This was a pretty interesting list. Thanks dad!
Happy Birthday mom!
Happy Birthday to Olivia! For her birthday, we threw her a rather loud but fun party at Chuck E. Cheese. Many friends and family joined us and we had a great time.
We will be opening up registration for email addresses that end in @arconati.us, @arconati.name, @arconati.net as soon as possible. I know I’ve been talking about this for a little while, but I’m revamping things on the back end so that this will not only be possible, but simple to sign up and easy to manage.
Born today at 4:24pm to Jonathan Arconati and Kelly Stumm-Arconati, weighing in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces, welcome Sophia Louise Arconati.