Here is the information I received in the mail regarding the Arconati Family Reunion. I’ve added relevant links to maps and some other stuff I could find regarding the park.
- Sunday, August 15th, 2010, 12:00noon – 5:00pm
- Creve Coeur County Park
Taco Bell Shelter (Lakeside) – Map
2348 Creve Coeur Mill Road
St. Louis, MO 63146
- WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT THE PARK?
- [Here is more information direct from St. Louis County Parks and Recreation, that does seem to indicate there are outlets.]
- Covered pavilion, no electrical outlets
- Barbeque pit
- Restrooms – reasonably close
- Sand volleyball court
- Fishing, with valid MO fishing license
- Hiking, biking, rollerblading trails
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Please provide food and drinks for your family.
As the Arconati Family continues to grow, it is hard to keep track of everyone’s current address, so please pass this information along to any of your immediate family who did not get this note.
Questions, please call Linda or Joe Filla at 314-382-9724-home, 314-434-2300-work.
Can’t wait to see everyone!
I also found this link on TheCabinet.com’s Dark Destinations pages regarding the legend surrounding the lake and park as well as the waterfall near where we will be having the reunion. This is going to be fun! We will see you there.