The following information came in the mail this week.
Arconati Family Reunion
Join us all on Sunday, August 26, 2012. We will gather anytime after 12:00 at Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles, Missouri.
We will be located in Shelter #1 which has direct access to the playground, restrooms and the swimming pool. The shelter also provides electricity.
What to Bring
- Chairs (if you don’t want to sit at the picnic table)
- Dinner for your family
- Drinks and/or Refreshments
- Swimming Suits (if anyone wants to swim, the cost is $6 for kids and $7 for adults)
- Photos to be shared if you have some you would like to share
- Info to catch everyone up
From Hwy 70, take the Cave Springs exit, turn left, follow straight onto Muegge Road. The part will be on your right, approximately 1.5 miles from 70.
From 270 take the 364/Page exit into St. Charles. Take the Muegee Road exit and follow straight through to the 3rd stoplight and turn left into the park.
Who to call with questions?Patti (Hume) Dersch or Lynn Marie Gibbons*
[*Numbers removed for privacy. If you need to contact them with questions and did not receive the letter, please leave a comment below with your email and their information will be passed along to you.]